Thursday, October 19, 2023

Christmas Vintage Wreath

Another Wreath Card!! So I am just in love with this die and so I pulled out this Autumn Wreath die from scrapbook.com and some of their beautiful paper pad and make another card with it! This time I took more process pictures. 


Pick out three beautiful papers I layered mine with lightest in the background and darkest in the front because I wanted my wreath to have a stronger green.


This is one of my favorite card edge techniques. I just take the cube and go around the edges, the lines you see are the edges of that ink cube as I drag it across the edge.

Next I popped my base on to a A2 card, I used the same color because I wanted that vintage wood look. I really love using craft paper!!


Pop the wreath on!

My super cute Hero Arts Greetings are just the right size for the middle of this wreath.


Tah dah! I was really happy with the way this one came out, it's pretty simple but I just think it's very Christmasy and I love the calm colors and way this came together. 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment