Friday, October 6, 2023

Unexpected Results

So I accidently purchased an iron on at the dollar store instead of a rub on. Oops! However, I have a laminator that I use for card foils...so I said what the heck it's only a $1.25 let's try. So I peeled off and applied my iron on to a piece of craft paper and voila!


 I am so surprised it worked, and it actually worked really well! How cool is that! so This is another straight forward card, with my iron on background and a die cut hole in the middle. Then I put an autumn stamp from Paper Trey Ink, I use them for almost all of my inside card sentiments, inside and added a simple leaf embellishment.  

The leaf embellishment is actually distress sprays and a chipboard from the Dollar Store. I used some blue distress sprays and mica spray. I feel like this has less going on than some of my usual cards, but I really love the way it came out, it was a happy surprise after thinking I had bought something I couldn't use!

Hope you find something interesting to craft with in your stash this week! Barbara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment