Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Classic Stencil Time!

Today I made a mixed media stencil card. This one was pretty straight forward, but a lot of fun to play with. 

 To start I have these old Stampabilities Inks that I am working on using up. So, I just took light green and ran it over the whole entire card for a base. Then I took other greens and started layering them up with the stencils. I then grabbed my patterned stencil and some beautiful gold Lunar Paste for one more layer.  The last piece was to grab my St. Patrick's Day set from the Colorado Paper Company and pick out a sentiment.



I'm not sure if you can see it (I should have taken a better picture) but there is also small light green St. Patrick's Day stamps in the background.



 The inside says ," hard to find and lucky to have". I am definitely ready to make more. Valentine's Day is so hard for me as pink is not my favorite to work with, but I love everything Irish and will enjoy making cards for this holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment