Saturday, February 3, 2024

February - Gods and Goddesses

 It's February and it has been so warm up north this year! Despite that my kitties are still cuddling to stay warm, I must have left only for a moment before I lost my chair! I host a Instagram Hop once a month that is fantasy related. I love that it seems to really stretch a lot of brains! I picked gods and goddesses because it's February which always makes me think Aphrodite, which led me to a more generic pick of all of them. Ironically enough she is not who I based my card off of...


Here she is! I hope that you get Gaia vibes! Also known as Mother Nature or the green goddess or well she has lots of names. I got this beautiful stamp in my Cora Crea box. I just love all of her stuff it's so beautiful! The stamp behind her and the focal stamp are from her Enchanted Garden set. 


The paper is probably one of my favorite things to create. I used a LOT of different sprays and inks for this one. So many that I took a photo so I didn't have to type them all! I feel like the more you add with the paper the more dimension it has by the end with all the color layers. Definitely a fun one to make. 


Here is all the ink, as you can see I used similar colors but it came out lighter for my other card I will post tomorrow!



If you choose to pick up any products from Cora Crea I would love if you would use my link to help me earn rewards! Thank you!  https://coracreacrafts.com?wlr_ref=GREF-GS2-4VY 

No comments:

Post a Comment